This workshop is convened by Working Groups 1&2 (‘Analysis Arena’) to help us deliver our work plan and over-arching objectives specified in the COST Action and to assist the Core Group with planning the future deliverables of the Action and the project legacy
The specific objectives of this workshop will be:
- To discuss and agree the list of laboratories available to participate in the Proof of Concept.
- To discuss and agree on quality assurance of the analytical methods used by the different laboratories selected for the Proof of Concept.
- To discuss and agree parameters for standardisation and harmonization of analytical techniques for the Proof of Concept.
- To discuss and agree on the list of laboratories for the Advice Hub.
The workshop aims to produce the following outputs:
- A definitive list of laboratories selected to participate in the Proof of Concept.
- A clear updated plan of delivery and timeline for the analysis included in the Proof of Concept study.
- A clear agreement of the requirements that laboratories should adhere to in terms of the quality assurance of their analytical techniques in raptor sample matrices.
- The list of laboratories to be included in the Advice Hub and to be uploaded to the ERBFacility webpage